Wednesday 6 November 2013

Pitch

My magazine is going to be a Pop music magazine. The colour palette will be quite bright, girly colours such as pink and yellow. The costume will be something bright and girly like a dress. I chose these colours and costume because these are the things that my target audience will like.  There will be a double page spread that will be a question and answer interview with a famous singer. I want my magazine to look quite bright and fun so it stands out which will make people want to buy it. I will take my photos in the studio because I want my magazine to look professional and I want a plain white background. The white background will help the magazine from looking too bright and bold and if it was, it would stop people from buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment