Saturday 14 December 2013

Double Page Spread Article Draft


Q: You’ve just released your album, how does it feel?                                                                                                   

A: It feels so surreal; releasing my own album has been my dream for as long as I can remember. I can’t believe it’s actually happening.

 

Q: Are you going on tour?

A: Yes! I’m super excited about it.

 

Q: Where are you planning to go?

A: Hopefully all over the world but for now I’m going to Europe, the US and Australia.

 

Q: Do you have any idea on when tickets will be going on sale?
A: In a few month so not that long.

 

Q: So you’ve become a fashion icon. Do you work hard on putting your outfits together or does it just come naturally to you?

A: I usually just throw on any old thing but I try to update my wardrobe regularly to make sure I’m keeping up with fashion.

 

Q: What is your favourite accessorize right now?

A: I really love gold necklaces and bracelets, I think they look so pretty together and they make your outfits look more put together.

 

Q: So what’s next for you?

A: I definitely want to keep on making music. I can’t wait to get back into the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment