Monday 7 October 2013

Poses, Costume and Location

I like this pose because it is quite natural. I like how the background is soild white and theres only shadows. This looks very easy and relaxed yet professional.
 
 

This pose is also very natural and relaxed. It look very professional and perfect for a magazine front cover. The costume is quite casual and fun. The shirt makes it look more formal and the necklace makes it look more put together. I like how the clothes are pink which is a colour I want to use in my magazine.


I like how this photo is a silhouette. This photo looks quite relaxed but it looks more put together especially since its in a black and white filter. 
 
 
All of these photos have been photographed in a studio. They are all professional and I like that. The costumes are all put together and have been accesorized. The poses are all quite natural which is what I want my photographs to be like. These photos have helped me see what professional photo shoot photos look like. They have helped me begin to think about costumes. Also, if I decide I want to take new photographs, apposed to concert photos, I will do it in a studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment