Wednesday 23 October 2013

Recce

The potential hazards for my photo shoot would be someone tripping over TV wires or something like that. I will move wires so that no one will trip over them, this will help stop those hazards from happening. The time of day and weather will not effect my photo shoot as the photos will be taken inside. The background of my photos will be plain white. If natural light is streaming through a window and is ruining my photos, I will close the curtains. I am taking the photos in my house so I can take them whenever I want. Other people are not a problem for me because I will ask everyone to go into a different room when I take them. There will be no props in my photos. I think I have covered everything that could happen and I have a clear view of what I want the photo shoot to go like, however if something goes wrong I will try to sort it out in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment