Monday 23 September 2013

Proposal Form


Proposal Form

 

 

Describe your idea for the brief:
I want to do a pop magazine
It will be quite bright and colourful because it is appropriate for the target audience
Genre/ sub genre: list similar texts which have inspired your thoughts
My magazine will be pop because:
1.    I like pop music
2.    I know more about pop music
3.    Most music magazines are rock/punk
Target audience: gender/ age/ characteristics/ behaviour
Gender – Female
Age – 13 – 18 years old
Characteristics – Social, active lifestyle
Behaviour – Happy, kind
Major conventions I will use
Masthead because very magazine needs a title and name
Main image because it is important and makes the magazine stand out more
Conventions I may subvert/ change/ not use
Puff because it is quite childish and tacky
Sell Lines because I’m not sure if I want my magazine to be cluttered
Original images: what/ where/ what
It might be a photo I took at a concert
It might be a photo of a friend that I will take and they will pretend to be a popular celebrity
Potential difficulties/ Plan B:
I will do chart music because it is kind of the same as Pop but it is a bit more mature

 

No comments:

Post a Comment