Monday 30 September 2013

Target Audience Feedback - Pie Charts




I put this information into pie charts because I thought they were the most helpful. I find this helpful because it tells me what genre of music people like the most and what magazine they usually read. I found the Genre question useful because its showing me that a lot of people like Pop music and my magazine is a Pop magazine. If not a lot of people liked Pop music then my magazine wouldn't be successful. Therefore, its good to know that people do like Pop music. The magazine question was useful because it shows me what types of music magazines people like to read. I needed to know this because if people read magazines that weren't Pop magazines then my magazine most likely wouldn't be successful. I'm happy to see that a lot of people read Top of the Pops because my magazine will be quite similar. Therefore, people will hopefully like my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment